Templar Quest in the Languedoc, France
Knights Templar, Cathars, Troubadours, Rennes-le-Château, Megaliths
Our Resident Experts / Quest Leaders
All of the experts who will accompany you are resident in the Languedoc
and know the area intimately. They are all subject matter experts, accomplished
public speakers and published authors.
Henry Lincoln is best known for his seminal BBC television documentaries
and later the best-selling Holy Blood, Holy Grail about the mysteries
surrounding the French village of Rennes-le-Château. Today he continues
to write and develop his work on the discoveries he has made.
Henry Lincolns early career in theatre and television as an actor
and screen-writer contributes to the drama, suspense, lucidity and flair
with which he delivers his research. Today he has shaved away all that
was speculative and focuses on the facts, which he presents with his unique
verve. In 2003, Lincoln was awarded an Honorary Knighthood of the Militi
Templi Scotia order at Newbattle Abbey in Scotland in recognition
of his work in the fields of Templar history and sacred geometry.
His works include:
- Three BBC2 Chronicle documentaries about Rennes-le-Château,
written and narrated by Henry Lincoln.
- The Lost Treasure of Jerusalem...?,
- The Priest, the Painter, and the Devil,
- The Shadow of the Templars (with Michael Baigent and Richard
- The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail (with Michael Baigent and
- The Messianic Legacy (with Michael Baigent and Richard Leigh)
- The Holy Place: Discovering the Eighth Wonder of the Ancient World
- The Secret: 4-part documentary written and presented for Tv2
- Key to the Sacred Pattern: The Untold Story of Rennes-le-Château
- The Templars' Secret Island: The Knights, The Priest and The Treasure
(with Erling Haagensen)
- Origins of The Da Vinci Code" DVD (with Erling Haagensen)
Dr Tim Wallace Murphy
born internationally known author and lecturer, Tim Wallace-Murphy is
the author of thirteen published books. He has appeared in numerous TV
documentaries and has given lectures from Seattle and Long Beach on the
West Coast of the USA, in Canada, Great Britain, France, Italy and in
Eleven of his works cover historical aspects of spirituality, including
the Knights Templar, the Cathars, Rosslyn Chapel and the Western Esoteric
Tradition as well as the Grail genre.
- Custodians Of Truth: The Continuance Of Rex Deus, with Marilyn
- Rex Deus: The True Mystery of Rennes-Le-Chateau and the Dynasty
of Jesus, with Marilyn Hopkins
- Hidden Wisdom: The Secrets of the Western Esoteric Tradition
- The Mark of the Beast: The Continuing Story of the Spear of Destiny
with Trevor Ravenscroft
- Templars in America: From the Crusades to the New World with
- Cracking the Symbol Code: Revealing the Secret Heretical Messages
within Church and Renaissance Art.
- The Enigma of the Freemasons: Their History and Mystical Connections
- Rex Deus: the True Mystery of Rennes-Le-Chateau and the Dynasty
of Jesus with Marilyn Hopkins
- Rosslyn: Guardian of the Secrets of the Holy Grail
- What Islam Did for Us: Understanding Islam's Contribution to Western
- Knights of the Holy Grail: The Secret History of The Knights Templar
Tim's books on Amazon.com
Tim's books on Amazon.co.uk
More on Tim on
Soskin is an independant writer, presenter and photographer with particular
interests in natural history and archaeology. He is widely known for the
much acclaimed film Standing With Stones and accompanying book of the
same name, exploring the megalithic sites of Britain and Ireland.
His latest book, Metamorphosis, astonishing insect transformations,
published by Bloomsbury, was a three-year mission to record the little
known aspects of the life cycles of insects. Published in September 2015,
Metamorphosis has been lauded as a stunning achievement in nature
He continues to research both disciplines, regarding them as completely
symbiotic. He has been known to observe, You cant visit megaliths
without walking past a thousand different organisms along the way.
Rupert is currently researching and writing for new projects in each discipline,
one on the evidence for a global megalithic culture in prehistory, the
other on intelligence and consciousness in the natural world.
More on Rupert
and Standing with Stones
More on Rupert on Amazon.com